Our Business Consulting services aim at 5 pillars of Implementation :
- Design & Create Solution.
- Identify the right requirements & document it.
- Deliver projects on time.
- Increase the Overall delivery & implementation efficiency.
- Reduce overall project costs & regulate expense reductions through increased efficiency & automation of processes.
The services we provide have been listed below:
We focus on analyzing & understanding the Client’s business at strategic level and identify its vision with respect to future of the Organization and also how it wants or needs the software application to perform which should be completely aligned to the Company needs both at operational & strategic level.
GAP analysis form a very important part of our client onboard & business consulting
services. This service of ours operates at 2 levels :-
● Identifying process Gaps or business flow gaps and come up with suggested & industry standard operational procedures.
● Product Gaps having Odoo as a product we identify client’s processes as to how it can be mapped to Odoo and identify the Gaps which can be covered in Odoo through clinical customisations.
- Preparation of a complete SRS and laying down a firm foundation for
- Documenting the entire requirements which will serve as a contract
between the customer & vendor.
- Requirements are totally written out using end user terminology.
- Enables project planning e.g estimation of costs & time, resource scheduling.
- This stage ends with Client’s approval of documented requirements
- Our aim for performing risk analysis is quite simple , it is to manage different areas of uncertainty that can impact an initiative, solution or organization.
- We identify different types of risks ranging from Technological, Financial
& Cost to Company risks.
- Full Fledged risk assessment is performed that determines the probability of risk occurrence and define response strategies to deal with the risks, either avert or mitigate it.
- Develop Alternate solutions.
- Evaluation of different technologies including Odoo.
- Communication to client about solution impact after selection of solution.
- Assessment of proposed solution.
- Validate solution.
- Approval from client.
- Create a complete blue print of the proposed software solution.
- This solution will cover all the risks, requirements both functional & business perspective and the solution will be designed keep in mind the business objective of the client both functional , operational and vision for the future.
- All the process flows , business flows , use cases and User stories will be unearthed and covered under the design and will be send to Client for official approval.
- Architecture will be presented to client with respect to hosting of solution and how the business or end user would be able to access the application remotely or through levels of authorization.
- Our Infrastructure IT team will the help of our business consulting team would define the entire server architecture for our clients at both application & database level.
- This architecture will be reviewed and finalized with IT team of both sides in terms of scalability, availability , accessibility , monitoring & User data security.
- Purpose of this is to detail user interface requirements and integrate them with other requirements such as use cases, scenarios, data and business rules.
- Clients will find prototyping to be concrete means of identifying, describing and validating their interface needs.
- Prototype will be evaluated at regular intervals throughout its iterative cycle.
- At last , it will be validated as per user & business needs and will finalized for interface with the help of business approval.